|Be Searched and Be Found|
Want a marketing method that is sure to provide the highest long-term return on investment of all available online marketing methods? If yes, search engine marketing is your key to success. Search engines place sites that contain the most relevant, trustworthy information at the top of the search results page — where you, me and everyone else looks first! Local-One Search Engine Optimization services help major search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing understand that your website provides exactly what people want and belongs at the top!
What is Search Engine Optimization / SEO and How Does it Work?
Stand Out from the Crowd with Local One Search Engine Marketing
You’ve probably noticed this already, but there is a lot of stuff out there on the internet. Really, a lot. A dizzying amount of information in fact. And yet, most of us don’t think much about it—we just depend on the search engine to figure out what we want and get it for us.
And that’s why search engine marketing may be the most valuable—and most underused—online marketing tool. Think of it as the ultimate in word-of-mouth advertising. Every Internet searcher’s most trusted friend (whether it’s Google or Bing or Yahoo) can recommend your business every time they do a search in your industry or area. That is the power of good search engine marketing.
But getting to the top of that search list takes more than good luck and some well-placed keywords. It takes a company that understands the different facets of search engine marketing and how to make them work to your advantage. It takes Local One.
At Local One, we know that there’s more than one way to skin a search engine. We use a multi-pronged approach that considers what is most useful to your business and focuses on getting your site seen by potential customers. This includes:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Intimidated by the term SEO or just want to know how it works? Don’t worry—we get that a lot. That’s why we have this great video that explains it all:
In short, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is all about getting your website to the top of the search list. It’s the most competitive part of the search page, as well as the most valuable. Getting to the top of organic keyword searches requires a thorough knowledge of all the “tricks” of the SEO trade. Fortunately, at Local One, we know them all and are fanatical about improving your search ranking
There are 3 sections on the Google Search Results Page.
Search rankings are only part of the story. Full search engine marketing means putting your business on the map. Literally. When you search your business locally, does it show up in the Google map results? If not, some people simply won’t see you—even if they’re right down the street. Local One will get you listed on all the top search engines and local directories, including Google, Yahoo, Bing, Superpages, and more. Stop letting local traffic overlook you and have Local One put you on the (online) map
- Where Google places its local search results. When a map result is shown it’s the most visible object on the searched page. People are drawn in by reading reviews and looking for directions or phone numbers.
- Get and stay listed on the Nation’s top search engines and local directories including Google, Yahoo, Bing, Superpages and more.
- Local One performs where it matters most and will get your company listed where the traffic is – now that’s a commitment worth standing behind.
If you’ve ever clicked on a highlighted search result ad (and who hasn’t?), you know that Pay-per-Click (PPC) search marketing can work. What you may not know is how to get the most out of your PPC campaign. Based on the use of keywords to bring local search-driven traffic to your site, PPC can be very effective … and very expensive for those who don’t understand how to utilize it. Local One will help plan and execute your paid search campaign, from determining the most effective keywords and ad copy to monitoring and improving its effectiveness. Local One is your paid search Sherpa, helping you navigate the tricky paths of PPC marketing.
- This area is where someone pays to have their ads show based on certain keywords. It is great way to get immediate exposure and traffic to a website. It can be expensive if not managed correctly; however the return on investment is very measurable.
- Pay-per-Click (PPC) search marketing using top search engines to drive local, targeted, results-driven traffic to your website. Local One will work hand in hand with you to determine the best keywords and most effective ad copy to create the best bang for your buck. Local One will closely monitor your keyword bid costs and gradually increase the quality score of your overall campaign – this means more results at less cost. Finally!
- This area is the most competitive section on the Google search results page. Organic search results are usually the most valuable depending on the key terms used. It’s also the most optimal area to be displayed, especially for larger companies.
- Top organic search engine rankings don’t come from just any old fortune cookie, ya’ know? Local One is fanatical about achieving top search engine rankings for targeted keywords that drive potential customers to your website before they find the competition. Let Local One increase your company’s natural search engine rankings on top search engines such as Google and Yahoo.