How To Turn Prospects Into Customers

SEO Tips for Higher Search Engine Ranking
March 8, 2013
New Google+ Local Listing Guidelines
June 22, 2013
Show all

How To Turn Prospects Into Customers


Jeff Bezos, the Founder and CEO of once said, “We look at our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It is our daily mandate to guarantee that their experience is made better than the previous day.” What he meant was that the obligation of every business is to do its level best to attract prospects and convert them into customers. This way, the business not only makes more money, but also loyal customers. There are several ways of turning prospects into customers via your website using Search Engine Marketing Utah


Web Design

Most people tend to judge a book by its cover. If your website is hard to peruse through within the first few minutes, you will sure have a hard time getting customers. As much as the numerous clicks on your website may seem promising, you are only going to have more and more prospects but few customers. The principal key to turning prospects into customers is having a user-friendly Web Design Utah. An easy to peruse homepage and fewer adverts tend to attract the attention of most people. This will trigger the site visitor to want to find out more about the site. Once a visitor is impressed by the site and services offered he or she will most probably buy an item from the site and refer someone else to your business.

Site retargeting

It is not always that a prospect will become a buyer within his or her first interaction with a business online. Experts say that it is only 2% of prospects who become buyers within their first encounter with an online business. The remaining 98% require further convincing. According to a research done by ValueClick Media, ad marketing produces a higher click-through-rate than other retargeting strategies.  Site retargeting, a type of ad retargeting, is a marketing skill whereby known prospects are turned to customers. When these potential buyers visit your site, the pixels place codes in the form of cookies in their browsers. Every time these prospects surf the web, they will be constantly reminded about your site. With time, they will seriously consider visiting the site and actually making a purchase. However, you should be careful while doing this. Only tag necessary pages as unnecessary ads will irritate the potential customer.

Search retargeting

This is slightly different from site retargeting. While you deal with known prospects in site retargeting, you deal with unknown potential customers in search retargeting. Prospects who do not know about your business or any other business use search engines such as Yahoo, Google and Bing to find businesses selling the products they need or offering the required services. Using the correct and specific Ad Words in optimization will enable you to attract prospects, turn them into customers and keep them.

Social media integration

Social Media Optimization is one of the most popular platforms of wooing prospects, converting them into customers, keeping them and engaging in customer interactions that can help make your business better. Having the social media integrated in your site makes consumer-business interaction much easier and fulfilling.

Local-one is the place to look for a perfect SEO Company Salt Lake City services and an exquisite yet professional website design, which will enable you attract prospects and turn them to loyal customers.