What is Search Engine Optimization / SEO and How Does it Work?
- You’ve probably noticed this already, but there is a lot of stuff out there on the internet. Really, a lot. A dizzying amount of information in fact. And yet, most of us don’t think much about it. We just depend on the search engine to figure out what we want and get it for us.
- And that’s why search engine marketing may be the most valuable and most underused—online marketing tool. Think of it as the ultimate in word-of-mouth advertising. Every Internet searcher’s most trusted friend (whether it’s Google or Bing or Yahoo) can recommend your business every time they do a search in your industry or area. That is the power of good search engine marketing.
- But getting to the top of that search list takes more than good luck and some well-placed keywords. It takes a company that understands the different facets of search engine marketing and how to make them work to your advantage. It takes Local One.
- At Local One, we know that there’s more than one way to skin a search engine. We use a multi-pronged approach that considers what is most useful to your business and focuses on getting your site seen by potential customers. This includes:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Intimidated by the term SEO or just want to know how it works? Don’t worry! We get that a lot. That’s why we have this great video that explains it all:
In short, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is all about getting your website to the top of the search list. It’s the most competitive part of the search page, as well as the most valuable. Getting to the top of organic keyword searches requires a thorough knowledge of all the “tricks” of the SEO trade. Fortunately, at Local One, we know them all and are fanatical about improving your search ranking
Your Blueprint for Success:
- Kick-off Consultation - one of our experienced account managers will meet with you and discuss your business, your products and services and your target market.
- Website Reporting and Analysis - evaluating your site structure, page meta-data, on-site content, keyword density, as well as a handful of other factors is a critical next step for your SEO success.
- Keyword Research and Selection - you want to bring business through your front door and so we pour through the research, highlighting proper keywords, assessing the competitive landscape of the selected phrases and then develop a cost-effective strategy to target the best possible phrases related to your business offerings.
- Action Plan Creation - our SEO team will formulate an easy-to-follow action plan, outlining the individual steps that each of us will complete over the upcoming days, weeks and months.
- Making it Happen - time to dig in and make it work ... we work with you to ensure that the necessary steps are taken and the desired results are delivered.
- Free Automated Website Analysis
- Make On-Site Changes that will Improve your Search Engine Rank
- Advanced Reporting: Keyword Ranking, Competitive Reporting and Inbound Links<
- Increase your Search Engine Visibility
- Saves you Hours of Research Every Month
- Build Links Where Competitors Have Links
- No Long Term Contracts & Full Transparency
- Low Monthly Fees, High Levels of Success
- Keeping up with the Algorithms - Turning Lemons into Lemonade
- Geographical Targeting – from a multi-national campaign to a local area just 10 miles wide.